Yeo Chee Keong
born on 22 Feb 86
Former alma mater is
Bedok South Pri,
Tanjong Katong Sec,
Meridian Junior College,
NUS Chemistry,
A Volunteer Instructor
With Red Cross Youth
*Sunday, June 12, 2005*

Went out with Guo Lin, Chin Tiong and Zhe Yuan since a very long time! Its was cool to see Guo Lin in my kinda hairstyle. We went to see 'cursed' at LIDO. Was supposed to be scary but it turned out to be funny for a horror show. The plot was ok and it's just another story on werewolfs i guess....

After that, we went to Ngee Ann City Civic Plaza to see the Yes933 Concert. Managed to caught Tanya Chua, Lin Jun Jie as well as ENERGY singing. Was so happy that i caught JJ and ENERGY, but was sad as i missed out FIR and Zhang Dong Liang. It was so cool, as JJ sang 'Mu Nai Yi', 'Dong Jie', a mix of 'Dou Jiang You Tiao, Jian Jian Dan Dan', 'Yi Ge Ren Zhu', 'Yi Qian Nian Yi Hou', 'Jiang Nan'. Not really a big JJ fan, but his songs really rock haha. ENERGY sang 'Tian Yu Di' and 'Di Er Ci Ai Shang Ni'. The area there was high with their fans man and i almost got to take a picture of ENERGY but failed. Anywayz, was surprised to see BRIAN at LIDO, but didnt get a chance to talk to him :D

Its really been a quite a while i can relax myself from a lot things. I have kinda recover from any form of depressions, so dun worry ppl. Remember guys, I m a Happy man :D

To some ppl, i maybe juz a little boy who is so shallow and gets excited for every small thing, but the fact is, I m easily contented with life which not many ppl are. Like I would really want to stress, I hate POLITICS and i DUN play POLITICS on ppl. I really hope if Daniel sees this blog, I meant it.


Chee Keong posted @ 2:59 PM

- KARMIFIED! -



Special Thanks:
'Blogger 'Chatterbox 'Imagehost 'Image 'Skin

Archives!
[June 2004] [July 2004] [March 2005] [April 2005] [May 2005] [June 2005] [July 2005] [October 2005] [December 2005] [January 2006] [February 2006] [March 2006] [April 2006] [May 2006] [June 2006] [July 2006] [August 2006] [September 2006] [October 2006] [November 2006] [December 2006] [January 2007] [February 2007] [March 2007] [April 2007] [May 2007] [June 2007] [July 2007] [January 2008] [May 2008] [June 2008] [July 2008] [August 2008] [September 2008] [October 2008] [December 2008] [January 2009] [May 2009] [June 2009] [July 2009] [August 2009]