Yeo Chee Keong
born on 22 Feb 86
Former alma mater is
Bedok South Pri,
Tanjong Katong Sec,
Meridian Junior College,
NUS Chemistry,
A Volunteer Instructor
With Red Cross Youth
*Tuesday, June 19, 2007*

Here I am blogging in my office due to extreme boredom!! I haf shifted back to the main company le, which is horrifying! The comp is like Pentium 2, and it takes super long time to load!!! The current place is so boring and ppl just comes in suddenly, which makes u feel like u haf been spied. The room is just so quiet to contain such a hyperactive person like ME. As a result, i actually dozed off there... Well, at least my office has a comfy sofa which I can lie on and slp.

Caught Fantastic 4 - Rise of the Silver Surfer on Friday with Romel and Siong Hwee. The plot was predictable and no much explanation was done abt the silver surfer and galactus. Was hoping for more action packed scenes but not much fighting scenes. However, Jessica Alba looks more matured in the movie and she is HOTTTTTzzzz

Sidenote: Yesterday blackout at home while I was showering halfway! Made me felt like I was back in BMT, where most of the time Taurus Platoon 2 was living in darkness.


Chee Keong posted @ 10:55 AM

- KARMIFIED! -



Special Thanks:
'Blogger 'Chatterbox 'Imagehost 'Image 'Skin

Archives!
[June 2004] [July 2004] [March 2005] [April 2005] [May 2005] [June 2005] [July 2005] [October 2005] [December 2005] [January 2006] [February 2006] [March 2006] [April 2006] [May 2006] [June 2006] [July 2006] [August 2006] [September 2006] [October 2006] [November 2006] [December 2006] [January 2007] [February 2007] [March 2007] [April 2007] [May 2007] [June 2007] [July 2007] [January 2008] [May 2008] [June 2008] [July 2008] [August 2008] [September 2008] [October 2008] [December 2008] [January 2009] [May 2009] [June 2009] [July 2009] [August 2009]