Yeo Chee Keong
born on 22 Feb 86
Former alma mater is
Bedok South Pri,
Tanjong Katong Sec,
Meridian Junior College,
NUS Chemistry,
A Volunteer Instructor
With Red Cross Youth
*Wednesday, May 14, 2008*

Finally exams are officially over. This semester is more stressful and packed. With horrible timetable, I m so glad to have survived this sem. Lately have been getting nightmares about doing badly for exams. Maybe in a way have been affected by what Jin Hua said, its not about pass/fail, its about the As and Bs.



Throughout my education life, I seem to be revolving around classmates that are results-oriented, since TK 3B/4B, MJ 03S201, as well as in NUS. I guess in a way its a good thing to ensure decent results. Looking back at those days when i was in 3B/4B, every test results matter, as everyone would compare and hope to be the top. So when I screwed my O lvls, it was really a hard fall.



Well, i guess the best thing is to be contented with what I have, (with not too horrible results thou, Lol). One thing that I am glad till now, is to have true frens that can be there for me when I needed them. Lastly, for the few ppl out there still visiting this blog, do u tink ppl wif high IQ will have low EQ, and vice versa?



Post exam photos and outings will be uploaded real soon. Meanwhile, will be out to Genting from 14th ~17th May, with Yong Cheng, Huda, David, Joshua and Jocelyn.



Ppl with job lobangs pls let me know oso! THKS!


Chee Keong posted @ 4:54 PM

- KARMIFIED! -



Special Thanks:
'Blogger 'Chatterbox 'Imagehost 'Image 'Skin

Archives!
[June 2004] [July 2004] [March 2005] [April 2005] [May 2005] [June 2005] [July 2005] [October 2005] [December 2005] [January 2006] [February 2006] [March 2006] [April 2006] [May 2006] [June 2006] [July 2006] [August 2006] [September 2006] [October 2006] [November 2006] [December 2006] [January 2007] [February 2007] [March 2007] [April 2007] [May 2007] [June 2007] [July 2007] [January 2008] [May 2008] [June 2008] [July 2008] [August 2008] [September 2008] [October 2008] [December 2008] [January 2009] [May 2009] [June 2009] [July 2009] [August 2009]